Why are people so racist?

I just dont understand people these days. We ALL bleed red blood. What dose it matter what color somebodys skin is? I have a mixed DD and she is no differant than everybody else. We all eat, sleep, talk, walk, work ect. You get the pic. People really need to get over this crap because WE are all people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• No matter what we say or what we do our with our new president, people still don't change and they never will. I'm Spanish and I'm pregnant right now with a Black Son and people still judging others, its a shame.
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 7:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It is a shame! My own dad is the worst. I hate it and am embarrassed by it. People are people!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Some people don't want to change. I am married to a white man. I am bi-racial and people look at us like we should not be together. We that is not right! People should be with whoever they want to be with it doesn't matter the color of your skin!! We are all humans and created equal!

The thing that bothers me the most is how racist people think one group of people act the same. IT IS NOT TRUE!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It is true that we all bleed the same color and we all pretty much do the same things but to ignore our differences is an injustice to our own individual cultures. We are NOT all the same. Take a culture class and you'll learn that. We shouldn't be preaching that we are all the same and it shouldn't matter what skin color we have. We should be acknowledging our differences and teaching people acceptance. It's ok for us to be different, we just need to reinforce ways for us to be different but yet come together for the common good.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes we are all differant ( each and every one of us). But my point is that WE ARE all PEOPLE no matter what color we are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• "It is true that we all bleed the same color and we all pretty much do the same things but to ignore our differences is an injustice to our own individual cultures."
    ___

Says the white girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• thats so rude.. "ABOVE ME"
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 7:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Racism isn't only about *color*, it's about not accepting people and their lifestyles and beliefs because they differ from our own.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• "Says the white girl. "

And that's how racism works. Thank you for being an example. FYI, I'm not white. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• legalmommy101 LOL

katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 7:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009