where is a good place to go baby shopping for random stuff

its my first abay and i want her to be spoiled =]
i want something new something other people dont have but i dont know where to look for things online or in stored =]

wickedclownmomi

Asked by wickedclownmomi at 7:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• babies r us and overstock.com
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• www.etsy.com

Our baby's nursery is eclectic but with an animal theme. I bought three different prints for the walls of different animals from three different Etsy artists so they are unusual and not something that anyone else would really have. Etsy has all different kinds of stuff, not just art. And then one of my friends painted a stool for our daughter with Whippets (the breed of our dogs) on it and then each leg of the stool is painted to look like the markings of our two dogs. It's very cool and original. I also bought a Whippet painting on Ebay to go in her room. Her bedding has a bunch of different animals you wouldn't normally find on baby bedding and a greyhound/whippet is one of them. Which is why I bought it to begin with.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• TJ Maxx
    Filenes Basement

Answer by rkoloms at 11:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2009