Good ole OCTOMOM is not renigging on what she said--what do you think?

In the beginning she was quoted saying she will not EVER apologize for having the 8 babies, she does not regret her decision. NOW she has openly stated she regrets choosing to have the 8 and if she could do it all over again, she would have only transferred 2 or 3 eggs.

So...is this a sympathat plee from her because her monthly bill to care for the 8 is over $30,000. I know she signed some reality contract and that is probably going to bail her out.....BUT....

How would her children like to know oneday that she regrets having them!!!

link to the video...down on the bottom left corner when you open it

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=423800&affid=100055

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think any child wants to know they are a regret of their mother. She should have thought all this through before she had the eggs implanted. This is a very self-centered woman in my opinion and these children are the ones that will suffer in the end. She is very selfish and is not thinking about the best interest of these kids. Now, here they are and she has regrets????? A little late for that.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No matter how much money she makes on her reality TV show, it will not pay for the therapy those children will need. I'm sure in 20+ years, my kids will be reading her kids' "Mommy Dearest" memoirs, and will shudder at the stories.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• GOD DAMN IT CALIFRONIA! TAKE THOSE POOR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THAT PSYCHO WOMAN AND GIVE THEM TO GOOD HOMES!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The whole thing is just a mess! She shouldn't have had them and finally in the cold light of day she spoke what was on her mind. Sadly she still hasn't realized that everything she says is recorded because she is basking in her 15 minutes of fame. When all the cameras stop shooting and people stop listening to her- there will always be that record and she will regret it. But hopefully when her children are old enough to find these quotes they will have had the therapy they will need to deal with it!
    tooqtcute

Answer by tooqtcute at 10:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• One thing I've noticed about children and even about myself as I was a teenager...they tend to know exactly how good of a parent their mom or dad is and they know whether or not they are wanted and loved. Hopefully this will give her children some thick skin and make them strong. I know the things I went through and the pain I've had in life because of my "dad" has made me the strongest person I know. I'm glad she didn't abort or anything like that, at least the kids will have an opportunity to turn a bad situation to a good one but its going to take alot. I feel sorry for these kids. All of them, not just the 8.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

You mean a good home. You can't split those children up they belong with their siblings all 14 kids belong together. We have 16 kids raise them just fine but we had them one at a time so it was easier to transition each time. I am also happily married to my childrens father so I am not alone in this. I would take her kids in a second if needed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• There are many families that raise huge families for less than $30,000 a month. I know a family that I went to school with growing up. 16 kids total in the family and their dad was the only one who worked and made about $65,000 a year. They had a nice home and nice things. You can't tell me she has to spend 30k a month to raise those babies. Come on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I've been trying to figure out why the pro-lifers aren't coming to her defense because she only got into this position by embracing their position of not destroying the fertilized eggs. Hmmmm....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Oh yeh. NOW she says she would reduce the embryos and not carry 8 . As you say, the Right to Lifers who don't believe in reducing the babies in the womb will be livid! They will hate her. Oh geeeeee. I don't want to hear about that crazy woman again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• CPS would take those child away from any of us...where are they now?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009