Obama and clan using the constitution to wipe their rears with .Are you going to take a stand?

link below and don't throw the bs of ohh its right wing....who cares what this admin is doing....it is what it is!

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 7:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I am going to take a stand against this post. NO MORE OBAMA BASHING......NO MORE OBAMA BASHING............NO MORE OBAMA BASHING...................................NO MORE OBAMA BASHING.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOL it's the damn truth anon cry all you want makes no difference to me..:shrugs: I no longer give a damn.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Well, good luck with your stand Hon. You all are so naive as to the way things work. It's the same every election year..... I guess it's just because you all are so young that this must be your first election. Nothing has changed, nothing will. The thing you must understand is that it takes more than one person to run a country...

Were you absent when all this stuff was taught in school?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I am hardly naive anon coward.I am also not too young as I will be 35 this yr.Of course I realize it is more then one person that runs the country don't try and act all superior.Hun if you cannot see what is happening it is YOU who has not paid attention.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• "He (Obama) insisted that we "seize this unprecedented opportunity for the future of our economy and the health of our families," but somehow failed to mention that the Congressional Budget Office has confirmed that this assault on health care will actually increase costs and accomplish virtually nothing Obama is saying it will. He also neglected to mention that it will still leave millions uninsured while adding more than a trillion dollars to our national debt,..."

Interesting read.  I agree.  The bill is filled with official oversights and new commitiees, but says very little about actually covering the uninsured.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You say not to throw out the right wing BS, however that does matter when an article is written. From either side! Because everyone (including you) slants things to their agenda. So when I read an article I like to read one that comes from some source that actually tries to be non-partisan and list actual facts.

This article is slanted to the writer's agenda. I would like to know where he gets that 84% of Americans are satisfied with their health care. Is that 84% satisfied include those in America who have no health care? I some how doubt that 84% includes those non-insured Americans.

That writer also blames this administration for the problems in the economy. This is where Robert Moon needs to be reminded that this administration has ONLY been in office for six months. The problems with our economy started way before this administration.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Need you ne reminded that umm the dems in congress such as idk Pelosi,frank,dodd,reid and so on HAVE BEEN there before the last 6 months? Obama has TRIPLED our debt and he did that witnin 100 days of office and he still is not done oh no he wants ot keep on getting it....As for it being right wing I say so what because it is exactly what alot of us are seeing.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• be* frank "oh no no there is no problem with fannie and freddie"
    tnmomofive

• Tnmomofive....I will stand with you and I hear you and I see you as a fellow Patriot my friend!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009