What does he mean that full recovery from the recession will not happen over night?

OMGGGGG My faith in this great man that all of you obama'ers elected is gone...

I just thought with all of his promises up there on the hill that America would be flowing in money, prosperity and jobs by now. But he has stated it will take more months!!!

Where did he go wrong??

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!!!!!!

More months??? How about more years!!!! This man literally DOES NOT KNOW what he is doing!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He doesn't and i'm an idiot for voting for him. But what other choice did we have? Hillary couldn't run anymore. But would she have been any better?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 7:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The economy would of bounced back without all of his massive spending that NOW has tripled our debt YAAAAAAAY (sarcasm).Without all of his government power grabs and taking over private business.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• IMPEACH!!!

I hate Osama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I didn't vote this year---didn't believe in anyone what-so-ever who was running!!!

I aplaud you Imogine for admitting you made a wrong decision. Most people wouldn't do that!!

No he does not know what he is doing. I guarantee by this time next year, we will be worse off!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Seriously...people expected the recession to end right away? Wow. I have some oceanfront property in Fresno to sell ...any takers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I didn't anon but I realize it would even without all of the mess Obama and this admin are doing all the freaking money they are speanding..just a bunch of power grabs and trying to shoce through as much of their agenda as possible before its too late to do so.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• shove*
    tnmomofive

• YOU CAN'T EXPECT SOMETHIG THAT TOOK YEARS TO GET THIS BAD TO BE FIXED IN MONTHS, BE PATIENT!

Answer by older at 8:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• As the deficit grows, taxes go up, stifling spending and growth. With little to no growth, we can expect unemployment and public assistance to grow, which will require an influx of taxes to pay for those programs.

Ask anyone who has declared bankruptcy, you can't spend your way out of debt.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Oh blah blah older it is only going to get worse you sit back and "be patient" we already know you are all about bringing in the big gubmint socialism.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2009