Help? Due date??

So, I just found out I was pregnant today. Yay! :D
I've been trying to figure out, just for fun, what my due date would approximately be. .. and this is where the confusion is. Aside from the fact that I'm already confused as to how to figure it out, cycle dates, etc, etc.
Background!
I have a period every OTHER month. Anywhere from the 20th through 24th - never past 25. My periods usually last to the first week of the next month. Usually ending around the 3rd-5th.

My period was due July - missed it. 2 pos HPT's thus far.

So... we figured out that it'd be April, but can anyone think of a rough date? Just for fun!

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 7:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to Baby-gaga.com and click on the "Pregnancy Ticker" and find out your due date.

katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 8:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• google " due date calculator "
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Op.
    I've already done this... hence my... "I'm confused as to my cycle length, etc..."
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Oh! And... they do the date of your LAST period... which, mine would've been 2 months ago... and I am NOT 2 months pregnant.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• then use the 20th-25th of last month.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2009