is the government stupid, or just evil?

I'm going to post a link as soon as I get done listening, but this is crazy!

If you participate in the cash for clunkers program, you are literally signing the rights to your computer and all the files and information on it. It is now the property of the gov, and they have complete legal rights to do it. (It's in the terms and conditions)

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 8:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think they are evil, on a power trip, and totally out of touch with the REAL world!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The government is both evil and stupid. And I'm not buying into that cash for clunkers bullshit.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I didn't even know about the cash for clunkers thing until like last week. I don't pay much attention to commercials.

And I think the government is full of men who want to make the most money in the simplest ways possible. Same as every other institution.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Here is the link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmqfuZ7hiap0&v=mqfuZ7hiap0
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Oh, Imogine,

It's spelled out pretty clear. Now, I think it is a simple terms and conditions agreement, that the wrong federal employee could take really awful advantage of. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It's not the government that is stupid....

IT"S YOU!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I 100% agree with Anony9:22
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Well, if the government is of the people, by the people (even, supposedly, for the people), then I guess the PEOPLE of the US are the evil and stupid ones, right? After all, since the people in government are all Americans and voted into office by their fellow Americans (yes, even the corporate and lobbyist Americans), then wouldn't you say that our Government is nothing more than a reflection of the American people, so every time you insult the government, you insult the people - your friends, your neighbors, your community....just wondering if that's your intent when you call the government stupid or evil. And remember...if you don't like it, do something about it. That's how America started, after all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I vote evil. Especially the current administration!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The government is just in the pockets of whoever is throwing money their way.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009