How common is it to feel Little One kick and moving at 14 weeks?

I am 15 weeks now, and have felt Little One kick at least twice ( I think) and if laying really still at night or on the couch, I can feel Little One moving around. How common is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt lil kicks like this that the doc said was probably gas, but I knew it was def baby, I was about 15-16 weeks and I had a really big baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• thats about the time i started feeling my baby kick. it kinda feels fluttery, right? i felt my first REAL kick june 18th, i was so happy, now he kicks several times a day. i'm 7months.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It's possible, even more so in 2nd or more pregnancies. I'm in my 3rd and have felt baby hiccups since 9 weeks, call me crazy. I'm 16 now and the movements cannot be felt on the outside but they are clearly the baby and not me. :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I swear I felt my baby move when I was 15 weeks. It felt like a little flutter or a twinge. I am now 20 weeks pregnant and I feel those same flutters only stronger and more frequent.
    DML1985

Answer by DML1985 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I started feeling movements at 15 weeks. It's baby #2 for me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm 12 weeks and i swear i can feel the baby when i lay on my back and press on my tummy. This is my second baby. I purchased a fetal monitor and can hear the baby kicks better than i can feel them, and im a billion percent positive its the baby.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 10:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009