Is anyone out there willing to help me spy?

I know this is wrong, blah blah blab, but I have just created a fake myspace account and I need friends on there to make it look legit. I need see if the girl my husband cheated on me with is still in the picture. I stayed with him and we worked things out but I feel there are still secrets and since her page is private I need it to look real. If you are willing please request me as a friend. I really appreciate the help. And just so you know the pic I'm using is of my best freind so she doesn't know its me. Thank you to anyone willing to do this and I know I'm going to get a lot of mean comments on this already, so feel free. Go to: http://www.myspace.com/428621358 and request me please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i will help i am all for snooping into my SO lives and if it saves your marriage i will help... Yea! i am notthe only "crazy" and untrusting person on here.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I can't say I condone this...but you know, I'm human and I can't sit here and say you're so wrong etc etc when we all have moments of weakness and frankly, you need to figure this out and lord knows he wouldn't tell you if she was around. I just got rid of my myspace account but I bet if you friended a ton of random people, enough would accept to make it look real. I hope you find peace!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• hehe, I did this once to an ex boyfriend, only I pretended like I was intrested in him (he was a 22 year old virgin, that had only ever had one girlfriend, that being me, and his mother still did his laundry, and cleaned his room, and he didnt have a drivers licenses EVER, and lived at home) Than I told him I wanted to go out and I wanted him to go with me- he got all dressed, all excited, He was texting my best friends phone thinking it was the myspace girls number!!! than I "ditched" him LOL... N told him I took a second look at his pic, and he was not good enough for me.
    poor little guy, guess I shouldnt have played with his emotions like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• good 4 you.... i guess i am sick and twisted but i find NOTHING wrong with this at all.
    i hope u dont get flack on here 4 it.

ps..... she is still in the picture. if you worry, its nearly always true
    have someone request her as a friend with a message. do u know she works out at 'ABC' gym or went to "XYZ" college? a message like "OMG i cant believe i tracked u down! we had the computer class 2gether" or "got your name from the front desk, wanna be my diet buddy"? etc etc etc something like that
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• you better keep us updated...LOL I requested u
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yay! I'll help! I was just about to get off of here and go on myspace anyways, so i'll add ya now! I hope we can all help you out! I have done similar things, so I see nothing wrong with it lol.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Ok I added u, I'm little lauren...well good luck
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Thanks. She hasn't been on since last Sunday, so hopefully she'll get on and actually accept me! If not maybe I'll have to make a myspace in my DH name and see what happens there. I know she has his work email and that is the only one I can't check. I know they haven't seen each other b/c she lives in another state and at least right now he is deployed, but whe I found her name in his contacts list on aol I was pissed b/c he said she didn't have that email address, so there is just one more lie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• or we can message your DH and see if he flirts back or something and then get him caught up and be like well if you have a wife your sayn you never cheated on her...blah something like that
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

he doesn't have any accounts and he's deployed right now, but thanks for the offer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009