Oprah

Love or hate her? Why?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 8:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm not a fan..but i dont hate her :)
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I hate her. She's so stuck up.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• not a fan of her, but I do occasionally watch the show if its going to be interesting. I dont like her because she is a bit to high on her own opinion. She brings so called experts to the show, then interrupts them and talks over them and psychoanalizes every one. Thats Dr phils job....LOL...I think shes the queen of self too.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Dr. Phil...oh please. Don't even get me started on his bald head.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Ummmm...I honestly have no idea. I don't watch her show, and most of the publicity you hear is negative, but she has done some good in the world too.

Guess that's not much of an answer is it......
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yeah she's done some good but when you get down to her personality she seems bitchy and stuck up. Did you see the road trip she took with Gale? Out of the two I would rather go on a road trip with Gale than Oprah. She would not even pump gas. What a huuuge bitch.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• not a fan but let me get my hands on some tickets to her "Favorite Things" show and me and her will be BFF's.

Personally I don't think she'd be much fun to hang out with. I don't think she is like a regular person anymore.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I like her, don't watch her often, but I love the Dr Oz shows... I think she has definitely lost relatability, if that is a word, but she does so much good...and I think she has integrity.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• OMG cant stand her but i like to watch bc she has alot of interesting people on her show. ... I just cant stand how no matter what topic the show is she has to bring up how she can relate to it, even if she cant! she fishes for stupid sh*t like if its about children , she has none, but she will say oh yeah I know from when I seen that or had this or that...its like come ONNNN let the people with the stories talk! shut the f up!! damn woman! lol
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I don't hate her but I don't like her! She seems so full of herself and I hate the way they make it seem like whatever the topic is that day, it's the most important thing in the world just because Oprah is talking about it. And how many times can you interview Star Jones about her weight loss and dum dum DUM...the reason she lied about her surgery!! Hard hitting stuff that is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2009