38 weeks 5 days- Pumping to start labor??

Does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not any better then sex and nipple stimulation so why the rush??
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• OP HERE- meh, not really in a rush, I mean, yeah I want to meet my little man, but I don't have that overwhelming feeling to rip him from my loins yet! LOL I can wait, I was just wondering.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nope and I wouldn't do it. Waste of time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• it doesn't work. your nips will be extremely sore since all you have is colostrum. wait till the baby is born. itll just be easier that way. and sex is the best way to start labor..worked for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have read that nipple stimulation Brings on the worse contractions. The book is What to expect when Expecting.
    MrsNewMom

Answer by MrsNewMom at 9:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Those methods work if the woman happens to be on the cusp of going on her own anyway. Besdies, if you pump you'll waste colostrom.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2009