i gained 50 pounds with my baby she is now 9 mo whats a good diet that works to lose the weight?

i went from 130 to 180 and then down to 160 after the baby but that seems to be it

devobonk08

Asked by devobonk08 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• How tall are u? A good diet it is the special k if u wanna lose weight quick but u have to stick with it.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 9:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• This will be money well spent or borrow from the library- YOU on a Diet by Drs. Oz and Roizen. When I first started the program, I lost 45 pounds in 6 months! This book is funny, informative, and tells you what you need to do. There's great support at Realage.com. You eat regular food, you learn how to make great choices- its not a diet, its a lifestyle. Its absolutely wonderful. Believe me, I've spent so much money on all kinds of diet books- Fat Flush, 3 hour, atkins, south beach, weight watchers- and all them have something useful- but honestly, I've gotten rid of all the others, and YOU is all I need.
    time4me9205

Answer by time4me9205 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Go to www.fitday.com and start there by logging in your stats, then your goals, ect.  Then you will start logging in your food intakes, activities, ect and watch how it charts and graphs everything you do.  It will tells you what you are eating and what you need to be doing to lose.  I love that site. 

But basically clean eating, cardio and strength training a few times a week will have you back down in a reasonable amount of time.  It's all about burning more calories than you consume.

I remember gaining 72 or more pounds when I was pregnant.  (that was 10 years ago but I still remember it all too well).  It just took being sure to eat right, cut out sugary sodas and watch the fats and calorie in take and being SURE to exercise but the weight came back off.

And my biggest thing I have found.. If I get hungry, a big glass of fat free milk will fill me up instead of loading up on a snack.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• probably the cheapest thing to do is to cut back your portions, what i did was still ate what i liked just less, and work out, like a walk at first until you get more into a routine
    luckyhart

Answer by luckyhart at 12:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I swear this is not an ad! (although, I'd be happy to sell it to you if you're interested! lol)

I just started using a couple of products to lose weight, one is called Attain and the other is Fiberwise... I am in love with them!!! The Attain has meal replacement shakes and bars which are great, but it's the Fiberwise that I REALLY love! I drink a Fiberwise drink and I am so full that I have been passing up candy, chips, pizza... all my favorite foods! Fiberwise isn't even a weight-loss product, it's to help keep a healthy heart and digestive sytem, and it helps with your cholesterol levels too. But I use it solely for the effect of feeling "full" and it has been an amazing tool that I now CANNOT live without! I've lost 8 lbs. in the past few weeks. I am so excited to reach my "pre-pre-pregnancy" weight (I've had two in the past two years and had gained a total of 55 lbs!). send me a message for info! Stephanie
    FritosMommy

Answer by FritosMommy at 2:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2009