OMG dinner was amazing!! Homemade philly cheese steak, homemade FRY FRYSSS, apple sauce, and 1000 ISLAND!!!!!!

I LOVE being pregnant!!
Its a GREAT excuse to make a mess in the kitchen with yum yums, and have SO clean it up!!!

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 9:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I really got into cooking when DD was born. I NEVER cooked before that--since I became a mommy I have found that I really fit into the Susie Homemaker role quite well, and I enjoy cooking, cleaning, gardening, laundry, etc. I really do :~)

Cooking is fabulous! And cooking from scratch is cheap. We make most meals from scratch. Cook everything for your baby! My 21 mo has such a varied diet, will try almost anything, and likes every single food on the face of this planet lol She even likes raw onions (wierd! She stole a piece from me while I was preparing dinner then kept asking for more!).
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Sounds good except for the dressing. I'm a ranch kinda girl. LOL.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 9:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2009