zero sex drive during pregnancy. is this normal?

am i the only one with no sex drive during pregnancy? its like i hate it now. it disgusts me now and i can never get in the mood. even if i do force myself to get into it i have to give up cause i get irritated and cant stand it. it is also painful for me.

crowned_mom

Asked by crowned_mom at 9:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Some people are horny as heck; some people can't stand the thought of sex.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 9:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• VERY COMMON! I hated having sex when I was pregnant. I could count on one hand how many times we had sex when I was pregnant. And the few times we did do it, I only did it for my husband.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I wanted sex like crazy in the beginning and now, I can't get in the mood for anything. It's absolutely normal.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have No sex drive , u are not alone, but I never deny my husband no matter what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i didnt want it my 1st trimester, then i was crazy horny after that. everyone is different.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• For me the first trimester I did not want ot even think about sex! When the second trimester hit I got this wave of sex drive and I want it all the time! A lot of the time Im too tired to do it, but I still want it really bad. Some women dont want it the whole pregnancy and some want it more than ever during pregnancy. It is all in your hormones, not much you an do about it. Hope it comes back a little for yours and your hubby's sake!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• thats how i am, until the past 2 weeks. luckily i only have 27 more days till my little ones due date, because i miss the way sex used to be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It's totally normal. When I was pregnant with my daughter, almost 5 years ago, I was the one who always wanted to have sex. This time around, it's like I rarely want to have sex.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2009