• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever been in a car accident, Do you remember the song you were listening too at the moment of impact!

I do, I was in a very bad car accident october 31st 07, hit by a drunk driver- I was listening to
Ally & AJ potential breakup song-
I HATE this song now!
What song were you listening too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No idea.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 9:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't remember, and it hurts my brain trying to even think about remembering, lmao. All I remember is the moment right before the impact. We were so lucky we didn't get killed, us or the motorcyclists that hit us.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:36 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• O.P here
    I think the ONLY reason I remember it so much was because I was like JAMMING to the song, minding my own business just ROCKING OUT. I'm sure I looked like an idiot!
    I had JUST bought the CD.
    But now, that song erks me, and makes me get that sick feeling everytime I here it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No, I can draw you a picture of what the other cars and stuff looked like on the freeway
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• the Supertones but I can't remember what song
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I was on the phone, so my radio was probably turned down. And before anyone jumps on me for being on my cell, the accident wasn't my fault, the other driver was ticketed and the cop told me there was nothing I could have done to avoid the accident. I totaled my parents car while we were on vacation though, so it still sucked.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have no idea. There were a bunch of us in the car the day before our high school graduation so I'm sure we were just talking anyway.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• smells like teen spirit by nirvana and i was totally jamming when i was like 16 and rear ended a car.. I can still listen to the song no problem but i think about it when i hear the song
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOL yas, I think I rear ended a car to the same song
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I can't remember what song but I know it was Enya. The only reason I remember (this was over 10 years ago) is because we all climbed out of the car and were in shock and looked at this wreckage.... and it seemed even more surreal because the radio was still playing and it was some peaceful, angelic sounding song by Enya!
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 10:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009