My DD's New MIL is ruining their Marriage & my DD's Health! Why?

The New MIL is A Drama Queen. Makes up Stories Etc.. I mean she Causes nothing but trouble! Yes she may be lonely. Can't get over the loss of her Marriage 40 some years Ago.. She's doing more things then I could ever have words to explain. Her son isn't Seeing it. Or he doesn't want to deal with it! So he punishes his Wife. My DD. I can't Believe it! My DD has done everything possible to turn it around! But its like she wants her son for herself. He's close to 50. But my DD is in her 20's. She's Talented, Smart, Beautiful, Handy. She can use Tools & what not & be A Fix it all! She's A Real Find. She's intelligent & if he was her choice we were going for it! He doesn't want kids 'cuz he has kids from his 1st marriage. All I want is their Happiness. But the MIL is killing it! Is there anything I can do? She's like 25 years older than I am! My Dd could be called A trophy wife. Plus is hard working. Earns her way. Help them how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Well why don't you just stay the hell out of the drama and just be there for your DD. Drama loves drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Well if the new MIL is that old, you won't have to worry about her forever if you get my drift. Yes I know that sounds terrible, but it's true. I guess until that day, your daughter will just have to make the best of it, and try not to play into the MIL's games.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009