if you've made a big mistake in your life...

if you've made a big mistake in your life do you just live with it or do you do everything you can to fix it. or get it back to how it was before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• no one can answer this question- there are no details...
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 9:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ive made several mistakes in my life and i just ride out the consequences and thats what made me who i am today. i'm a better person now because of my mistakes in the past.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I HAVE MADE SEVERAL MISTAKED I MY LIFE. SOME I JUST DEALT WITH, AND OTHERS I HAD TO WORK THROUGH IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE MISTAKE. GL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Depends on what the mistake is.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have made mistakes and i have learned from most and ride out the ones i had to. I am a good strong women and i am pround of who i have become and I'm sure i will make more mistakes but i will learn from them and always be a good mother, wife, daughter, friend.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• This is totally dependent on the mistake made. I would say that you try to fix it the best you can if it's "fixable". If it is not fixable, then you should try to move on with your life and draw a line with yourself saying you will never make this mistake again. Furthermore, it is never a good idea to go back to the way things were if it was a mistake to begin with.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Depends on the mistake, and circumstances.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I think to find redemption, you need to really look at your life and ask yourself why you did what you did and get some answers from your soul. If you can't find relief, maybe you find help through counseling. You eventually have to forgive yourself or else you get stuck and can't move on. But forgiveness of yourself is the key.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Of course there is no way to fix the biggest mistakes in life. That's what makes them to biggest.

pixie_stix

Answer by pixie_stix at 2:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2009