For those of you who consciously tried to conceive

if you know about the time you should be ovulating and have sex to get "things" going...what was the earliest you found out you were prego? I know it's possible to tell even before your period would be due...

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm roughly 1 week give or take a couple days pregnant. And I just.. KNEW as soon as I started getting cramps - a few days before my missed period.
    Oh, btw. Found out today. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I was 3 weeks along. My periods are never regular and my ovulation is even more messed up. We had been trying for 2 years. My boobs were so sore and they never had been that sore before a period. So, to ease my mind, I took a test. I went to the doctor 2 weeks later and he said I was about 5 weeks along.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i kept up when i was supposed to start my period every month & i tested a day before i missed it & i was pregnant
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I found out a couple days before my first missed period.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• A test won't show till ten days past ovulation. But I purposely waited till 18 days past. My chart showed me before the test did.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2009