when can i tell the gender of my baby?

when can i find out the gender of my baby? i am 11 weeks pregnant and the suspense is killing me! i go back to the doc on the 10th. will she be able to tell then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Normally around 20 weeks, never heard of anyone finding out before 18 weeks.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• sometimes they can tell at 16 weeks, they usually wait till 19-20wks to be sure they get it right.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Around 18-20 weeks.
    I found out.. on my 20th week visit.

You could always look at the Chinese Gender Predictor Chart though. It's been right for almost everyone I've spoken with! Including my first born. If it's right for me again, it's a GIRL. YAY!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Not until 18-20 weeks IF the baby is sitting right. But truly, the fact is, only birth will show the real sex of the baby, a lot of times the U.S tech is right, but A lot of times there wrong- Try the intelegender test, I have heard good things from that. Don't take it too serious, and don't take tags off of ANYTHING gender specific, I learned that the hard way!!!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i found out at 10 weeks by using an inteligender test & then i found out at 18 weeks by ultrasouns that the first test was right.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Like the others have said, use the inteligender test. It is not 100% but my friend that used it, it was right for her. The chinese gender predictor chart was wrong on me. It said boy and I have a little a wonderful 5 month baby girl
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009