How much water do you drink a day- I havent had soda since I was 5 weeks pregnant- now I'm 36 weeks. I drink about 8-12 10 oz glasses a day.

I'm getting sick of it!
Can't wait to drink my first Coke after I pop out this little boy!
Its literly gonna be like ok, the baby is out, fed, and taken care of, can you get me a coke on ice???!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I went through my pitcher in a day and a half, so two quarts in that time. I still drink about 3 or four bottles of water a day, got turned off of how sweet soda was. sure did miss it while I was pregnant though....lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I drink like a fish, is what my husband says. :D

I love water. I drink probably about 2 gallons a day. I have juice and milk too. Sometimes tea.

I really don't see why you can't have a coke. . . my OB said it was fine if I even had a glass of red wine once a week or so. You're not only restricted to water..... It's not like Vodka. . .
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i <3 water. i drink it all day.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I drink water a lot, but I also drink 2 cokes a day. dr okayed it for me!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I drink 6-7 water bottles a day in the summer, a little less in the winter. I drink more coffee and tea in the winter. I don't do juice or soda :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I drink either water of fat free milk all day. No sodas for me. Water, it varies from day to day. Anywhere from 20 - 32 oz Id say.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I am quite thirsty all day long and all I drink is water once I've had my coffee in the morning, but I don't keep track, I just drink and drink and drink...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2009