Plural Families... What do you think?

Personally, I am all for it. I think if everyone in the relationship is consenting and of age, there should be no issue. I think they should be 100% legal and marriage between all parties should be upheld...

What do you think and why?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not at my house.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 10:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Plural families, like I am gonna have more than one spouse at a time?

I have tried it and it doesn't work. Oh wait, my MIL trying to control our marriage doesn't count huh, LOL. Just kidding.

Honestly I think it is probably going to bring more trouble than it is worth. Marriage is hard enough already, and if you bring to many people into it you will end up on Jerry Springer. Seriously, I have seen it, LOL.

I personally think the best family option there is would be two parents who love each other, and keep drama to a minimum.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes there arecertain times that it works the best, but it is never in anger. Most of the times we use time out or an explaination of what was done wrong.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i love jerry springer but i dont want my life to end up on there so NO!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree... Not at my House! Dh and I dont need other people to be happy. Thats not what a marriage is to us
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Complicated. Too complicated for me. If someone can make it work more power to them but I see it as causing more problems than one can deal with. Now I would have NO issues living in the same home as another couple and raising our families together but nothing beyond that. No inter-couple relationships, etc. They have their room and we have ours and NO sharing of spouses
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• call me ignunt, sabrina..but what is are plural families??
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• do you mean plural marriage? i have never heard the term plural family
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Its not for me, but I fully support those who wish to pursue this kind of lifestyle. I mean, who am I to say no one else can do it just because I would rather not? If it works for you (general you), that's great, and if its what you want I'm behind you 100%.

=)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It's not for me.

As for whether or not it should be legalized...I've never even thought about it.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009