who are ur worst in laws and why? SPILL THE BEANS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• OOOOOHHHHHHH tough choice. MY DH has a family obsessed with drama. I should have known when the first time I met his sister she announced that I should remember that he loves her more than me. Then there was the BIL who claimed that I slept with a gentleman at is work who I have never even met. Then there is his lovely mother, who told me I could never marry her son. Oh yeah, and his cousin who told my husband to get a paternity test for our kids!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my brother's wife b/c she thinks my parents are horrible b/c they smoke.. she's a snob & don't let my brother bring the kids around & he has no balls to stand up to her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• SIL (my brother's wife). She has no filter between her brain and mouth. She is stuck-up and looks down on others if they have less money or stuff than she does. She is a SAHM which is great, but she spends all of their money because she has a shopping addiction...which isn't my business, but I just feel bad for my brother. On the good side...she is a really good mom and tries to be loving toward others if they are hurt or sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I dislike both my MIL and FIL but my FIL in BY FAR the worst. He has some serious serious control issues and can't let his children (my fiance) make ANY decisions without including him. He is also the cheapest person I have ever met in my life...won't throw ANYTHING away and smokes pot and drinks daily. I butt heads with him constantly and now am at a point where I can't even pretend to like him anymore.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• SIL
    she is a raging drunk
    and every time she drinks
    something dramatic happens

not enough time or space to describe her
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• One of my sister-in-laws is the worst, she is a rich snob. Her hubby follows her around like a dog. And she can't stand that I had a child before her. Plus she thinks that if you don't have something to offer her she basically treats you like shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• my mil and fil and bil my inlaws are compulsive gamblers that rather spend their money on meaningless things than fix up their home that is fallin apart. and my bil because he is a lazy 25 year old that lives off his parents has no license or job but when you try to help hom he gets an attitude and its him against the world. sometimes i wonder if dh was adopted lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Both of my hubby's sisters are just mean. I think it's because they are insecure and a little jealous of us because we're happy, we bought a house and they can't seem to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't have any in laws but my boyfriends mother is so bipolar. One day she hates me and the next she calls me her sons wife. Uh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You all always ask InLaws questions on the appropriate days. My FIL, StepMIL, and stepBIL. Today my husband called over his dad's (grandma lives there), to set it up for us to take grandma out to dinner for her bday. We've been at odds with them for a while, and his dad answers the phone with an attitude and told my DH that his aunt was visiting from SC and just left today. He wouldnt let her call because he wanted my DH to call him (FIL) first. I cant believe his aunt didnt protest and say she wanted to see her nephew. She hasnt even met me or the kids yet. I cant stand his family, and I think my husband needs to stick up for himself, then these things wont happen. I'm going to say my FIL is the worst cuz he manipulative, coniving, sneaky, ANd a jealous rotten thief. MY dad wants to beat the shit out of him.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2009