Do you wanna laugh at my dh with me....???

As we were leaving today, our car wouldnt crank, we needed a new battery. So dh used jumper cables, and his NEW truck to jump me off.

We left for town, we were gone about 3 hrs. When we got out we heard something,......it was his truck, still running....just like it had been for the past 3 HOURS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is so not like him.....! hilarious!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 10:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hehehe, your lucky no one stole it!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hahahaha. He is so lucky it was still there when you got back!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We live in a very nice neighborhood, sort of spread out houses, no one probably even noticed it. ;) lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LMFAO!!!! :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• lol I can one up you. I was having a really bad day one time as a teenager and went into Auto Zone. I always take out my keys before I leave the store so I don't stand there fumbling around in my purse in the parking lot. I announced to everyone "I lost my keys! If anyone sees them can you please tell me!" So I looked and looked all over the store and outside the store, the whole staff was helping me when I went outside to my car and realized "Oh shit I left the keys in my car and its running" I've never felt so dumb in my life. I'm always the person who makes sure to be very safe and here I am leaving my car running then announcing it to the world. So dumb! So tell him hes not the only one who has made that dumb mistake lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• laughingLMAO! lol!

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My husband smacked his head and said OMG. We are both laughing. Sorry you went through this though, idling for so long is not good (according to my hubby.) He also said....He will never do it again. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• well atleast he didnt 4get the kids in the car...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ROFL
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• OMG...I'd be laughing at him too...actually I am!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009