Nine months pregnant + Shooting chest pains?

In the car earlier, out of absolutely nowhere, it fealt like lightning was shooting through the upper left portion of my chest. Obviously, i've never fealt lightning go through my body, but the way that looks is the way it fealt. I put my hand over it and screamed, a few minutes later it happened again and my breathing involuntarily sped up like a dog panting. The first one lasted about 8 seconds and hurt like hell, the second lasted about 30 seconds.

Does anyone know what this could be? Should I call the doctor? Have you experienced this before?

SpiritedTigress

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 11:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would have called the doctor RIGHT AWAY, what your explaining sounds like heart palpitations, I have a heart condition, and when I am least expecting heart palpitations they scare the shit out of me, and hurt in a weird kind of way! GO TO THE ER

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i would be on the phone as fast as lightening

call now

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Get to the hospiral ASAP!
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 12:26 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• um i do the same thing with all my pregnancys..i dont know why or stuff but im still alive..just make sure you call your ob and tell them about it
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2009