thats what he said

my So is always saying thats what she said if i say something like for example i was trying on some pants and said it wont fit n he said thats what she said. i got him today tho we went swiming n well he ask for a towel n i handed him the one i used and he said its all wet... i came back with thats what he said...lol.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 11:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh gosh, my brother is the king of that and it's rubbing off on me. I had a cafemom PM me about something I sent..."Where is it? I can't see it" and I of course said, That"s what she said".lol Dirty minds think alike.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• hahahaha
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOL.....it's great when you get the opportunity for those great come backs!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• lmao ya'll do silly stuff like that too?
    Dh will say something, anything as a matter of fact and I will just look at him and say: "well it aint myyy fauullttt!!"
    Totallyyy drives him crazy! lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• does he watch the office? Michael on the show says that all the time. its very funny/ because no one in his office laughs, just rolls their eyes. maybe you can make him watch it over and over until he gets his fill :)!
    giftmom

Answer by giftmom at 11:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009