Is this too much to ask?

I will be going to my hometown for the first time in 9 months and have planned a night out with my friends, two single girls, an engaged girl, and one with a boyfriend, and I am married. My best friend is the one with the boyfriend, and she is insisting on bringing him. No one else is bringing their significant others, and her bf doesn't get along with one of the girls. So is it really too much to ask that she leave her boy home for one day, when I haven't seen her in 9 months? I haven't seen any of them since November, I just want one fun night! Goodness!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No that's not to much to ask- if no one else is bringing there SO, why should she- not only that, but there are singletons in the group- it should STAY a girls night.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Unless he's a gay guy he shouldn't be chillin on the girls night out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree. Tell her to leave him at home! It's ladies nighttt
    queeeeeenb

Answer by queeeeeenb at 11:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• nope, not too much to ask IMO!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I love chillin' with my gay friendlol, but NO OP, tell your other friends to PLEASE TALK TO HER. I hate when girls are so giddy with the boyfriend they even want them sitting there while they get waxed. Ask her to tell her boyfriend to have a boys night out.....GASP! Ooooh, maybe she doesn't trust him to be on his own one night and she won't let him go anywhere else..ok, I am over thinking.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It's not too much to ask, and I'd say it's a girl's only night, if she doesn't want to leave her bf for one night then let her stay home with him, and maybe visit with her on another day.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No, it isn't too much to ask, afterall it is a GIRLS night out. That mean no men allowed.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• YOu can ask, but she may also get offended so be ready for that as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Nope.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2009