im 2 months pregnant with barely any sickness...however today i got sick and little blood was in it...any ideas why, should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probally just from your throat, sinuses or stomach, nothing to be too worried about GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i had this problem to. i was maybe 3 months or 4 months pregnant, well actually i think both!! i would cough so much that i ripped the lining in my throat an it caused me to bleed. i guess i was hacking to hard? if its a little im sure its find but if your throwing up major blood go to the dr! good luck. if you have an questions you can always ask me! i still have it from time to time.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It's not normal to have blood in vomit, especially during pregnancy. I don't mean to sounds too alarmist, but for the sake of your health and your baby's health, I really do think you should call your doctor asap.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• yes it is normal if u vomit alot or forcefully to have blood in it..its the small little vessel in ur throat and stuff rupturing, thats what my ob said because i did the same thing alot with this baby
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2009