when you go to walmart or whatever store, do you ever wonder if the lady next to you is on cafemom? lol

MomAt15woah

Asked by MomAt15woah at 11:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i've thought about it but not in the store, when i pass a certian house in my town i wonder if it's someone on here that is from the same town as me
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• HAHA omg ..ALL the time!!! i'm also always afraid my future MIL is on here...eeek
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Lol yes I do.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Guilty here, I just did it yesterday at the mall. I never shop there but I read a post about a mom who goes to the mall everyday and then I started looking at all these moms and wondering, I wonder if I talk to any of these woman.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Lol! Yes! There was a lady at my garage sale last week that thought I looked familiar. I almost asked her is she was on cafemom!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:29 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I wonder if the neighbor kid's mother that my son had a problem with today has cafemom. I'm almost wondering if my son's Biological father's wife is on here too.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• yes! Sometimes I want to ask, but I don't.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 11:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I wonder if the cashier is on cafemom...the ones who usually ask questions about what people on food stamps purchase. I wish I could find out what their real names are, so I can report them to their supervisors! I think it's childish to go online and talk about what someone buys with their food stamps, and complain about the purchases. Like the mom who worked at Walmart and complained about the lady with an EBT card who bought a game or something. I actually called Walmart and told them about it. They can easily figure out who the cashier is because the idiot gave sooooo much detail about the customer's purchases! I'm not sure if she got reprimanded or fired or what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You mean I am not the only one who does this?
    I never ask another mom if she is on cafemom or not, but I often wonder!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOL...yes I do, I think about that all the time! I do have a CM tote bag, and when I carry it I make sure the logo is showing so if any moms from CM see it they may say something to me! We were window shopping at Best Buy the other day, we were looking at laptops, the sales guy was asking what I would be using the laptop for, and I kind of laughed and said "Mostly CafeMom", he laughed and said..."Oh my wife does that"....now I keep wondering who is wife is!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009