More of a vent than a question...

So me and my SO have been dating for a 6 months, we decided to move in together. I have met his entire family because they ALL live in the same vicinity and btw they LOVE me! Anywho, my momma and sis live only an hour away but everyone has been soooo busy with summer, work and travel my fam has not met SO. So today we venture out to visit my momma, I am so excited because I haven't seen my mommy in sooo long and I have found the man of my dreams and can't wait for my mom to meet him and he vice versa. My sis and I haven't talked in awhile in fact I've tried to call she just ignores my calls and messages...but I was still so excited to see my little sister. So HE meets my mom and all is good they conversate, the normal mother questions go on and I can tell she's pretty impressed. Then my sis comes home from work, says not one word to me, goes into the kitchen to make something to eat, mom asks "aren't you going to say hi"(cont)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• she says no and then tells her you know why....and totally ignores us while having a conversation with my mother and glares at me the entire time. I felt such hostility that we left and am soo hurt that my sis couldnt be an adult and tell me she had a problem with me. My mom says she has no idea what she is talking about and wishes she would grow up. She is 25 without a HS diploma living with her mom and acts like a teen. She ruined what could have been a great visit with my mom!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hun, it sounds like there are some issues that you and your sis need to have a sit down over. I would try to focus on the pleasant time that you and your mom had together. Having an angsty sis is rough. I would call her and leave her a message to call back and grow up. Being mad with out giving a reason is very immature. Good luck! And I am happy that you met the guy of your dreams!!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 11:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2009