what are some ways to...

be more confident. i always envy the women who walk around (even if they arent the most gorgeous people) and are very confident of themselves. i so wish that i could be like that. im not fat or anything. i mean im not at the ideal weight that I want to be or the way that I want to look. i know thats a big factor. But how can I be more confident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know this sounds weird, but I had "fake" confidence! when I would meet new people I would look them straight in the face, head up, and be very happy, and cheerful, but really I was scared shit-less, the more I noticed people paying more attention to me, and be grinding me, the more I acted like that in more places. Eventually it became second nature, I'm no longer afraid to be outgoing, and walk with my head held high!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I know just how you feel girl! I am overweight and it does make you feel a little self-conscious but I am in this really great group now and I am working on that! You just have to tell yourself that you are confident and it will come naturally
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with the first answer fake it til ya make it momma....works for me. If I "act" confident I find my confidence!!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2009