Can you tell me why as adults a lot of women still act like children?

Okay, well obviously I'm half-serious, but I've been having this problem lately. I will be part of a moms group, let say Group A. Then the creator of Group A will discover that I am an organizer of a group on totally different website, Group B. I don't promote my group in their group, and am not it their group to steal ideas. I am simply a member. But then all of a sudden, I get treated WAY differently, like I'm the enemy. My thought, I'm just a member, and we want the same thing, why don't we just get over it and have fun? I don't know, I just don't get it! Anyone else think this is insane?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Unforunately, when people can hide behind the anonymity of the internet, they become quite petty. Sometimes all you can do is just shake your head, roll your eyes, sigh, and click [Delete].

Answer by LadyJag at 10:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Yes, but i often think that us females can be very insane at times, me inculded...

• Some people lead very boring and uneventful lives and find it easy to irritate other people for their own enjoyment. Sad huh? I'm sorry that's happened to you. There's always someone to spoil things unfortunately.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I agree with ReneeK3. They do these things because they have nothing exciting going on in their lives. i am going through the same thing in one of my groups.

Answer by lisafc at 12:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I thought it was just a phenomenon with men [lol] well, I guess many women are guilty of this just because they are very emotional and all. But some just like to be stuck up spoiled little bi***es forever!

Answer by Tayleina at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2008