anyone?

9 months preggo & nauseated....
is that a sign of baby coming soon? idk please don't be mean....also, he is moving alot more than normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could just be that there isn't as much room left in your abdomen so your stomach is being squished and that will make you nauseated. 

good luck

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't know. I don't think it's a sign of the baby coming soon, but it doesn't mean that the baby won't come soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• When the baby stops moving, you'd better get ready to give birth. That means the baby is resting up for labor.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm in the same boat. My due date is a week and I have nauseated, have cramps, and am getting kicked so hard that I want to cry. So I HOPE it means labor is soon but if allans girl is right, I am still very far away because my little boy is moving CONSTANTLY.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2009