Portable, small crib?

Is there such thing as a small, portable crib? I don't want a bassinet because they only last for a short time, and I don't feel comfortable with a pack-n-play. I once saw a mini crib on wheels but could not find a name or brand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are the pack and plays with the baskets that attach to the top that are kinda like bassinets You might be able to find something on e-bay! lol

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Why not a pack-n-play? That's all I've seen, and they've worked fine for me. If we knew your concerns we may be able to help better.
    cocoamug

Answer by cocoamug at 11:59 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i used a pack and play with the bassinet top and changing pad built in.. it worked wonders
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• try babiesrus.com they have several on their site
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:03 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I've seen smaller portable cribs at Once Upon a Time.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I've seen a crib like you are talking about at Burlington Coat Factory. Might want to check out their website.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i love the pack n play with the bassinet insert, its so convenient and my son sleeps great in it. if its the size you're worried about, like the baby rolling over and whatnot i just have one of those foam pads with the triangle pieces that velcro to it to keep him from rolling onto his side.
    littlemomma899

Answer by littlemomma899 at 6:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009