IDK what this is but it hurts like hell! I think Im gonna split in half!

EVERY time I eat I feel like I am about to explode! My left side gets a sharp pain in it like someone is stabbing me and my sides get REALLY tight and I literally feel like Im going to rip at the seams! Is this normal at 25 weeks? Or should I call my doc?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:25 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son kept kicking my rib out then kicking it back in. I think he was bored. That could be your problem.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 12:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i had the samething. i was told i was fine. if it worrys you then call ur dr better to be safe then sry. try laying on the side that hurts it worked for me. If that doesnt work try to get comfy in ur own way and see if that helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• also it could be ur baby in ur ribs.. hell thats prob y i was told i was fine he never really said what it could be but my sisters and mom said they had it and thats what it was
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My doc seems to say everything is just ligament pain, but that's what they told me it was. Especially if it's on one side and the tightness is only one side.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 2, 2009