plz!!!!...ouch!!

i have a bad pain in my cervix, the same feeling you get when the baby hit it or scratches it..but it not going away. its esp when i stand up...he doesnt move to fel it. is this normal? im already 2 cm and been in what they call early labor for a week now..i never had this befor and tried everything from sitting, laying, to taking a warm bath and some tylenol...nothing has helped...any ides?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like contractions, how far apart is this happening?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The only thing I can think of would be your cervix stretching..............You might try to call your doctor. They are used to being woke up by concerned mothers and don't generally mind!

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• call the hospital, labor $ delivery will tell u what to do. They might tell you to come in and get checked out..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I had a feeling like a sharp pinch or like a poke with a needle in my vag. I don't know if that is the kind of feeling you mean but it was my cervix dilating.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• try some vigorous sex!! that just might do the trick worked for me when i had my daughter my son was not coming lol he was to comfortable and im curently pregnant with number 3 well see how this baby is !
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• just sounds like he his pushing his head on your cervix. it happened to me all the time. it's normal. but, if you're concerned, call your dr.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2009