I saw the worlds biggest horse today!

Like for real. I was at a county fair working a booth, I got done early and went to look around. There was a tent that said WORLD'S BIGGEST HORSE! It was a dollar to get in the tent to see it so I paid and walked in. When I turned the corner I saw it and was like "WHOA THAT IS A BIG ASS HORSE!" It's head was the size of my torso and, if I put it in my house, it's head would bust through the ceiling. I think it's name was radar or samson.... not sureLOL google that, it's real and the animal is huge like...... an elephant. There was also a tent with messed up and rare animals, like a sheep with 5 legs and a giant cow. They had a capybara! I always tell people about them and no one believes they are real, yea it's a giant rodent from S. America that kind of looks like a giant guinea pig. It's real and now I can prove it.

What kind of awesome things happened to you guys today?

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well that is cool! I didn't see anything unique today!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• That sounds awesome! I bet my kids would have loved that, and to me the odd natured sometimes seems more normal lol.

Hmm nothing pops in my head, for something awesome happening. I did most of my laundry today, and brought it home lol. I don't have a dryer, and do my clothes at my mom's.
    MamaHens3

Answer by MamaHens3 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Did you get his number for me? j/k
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Hey I found online, world's biggest horse. He is HUGE!

http://www.lovelynepal.com/portal/entertainment/natural/154-worlds-biggest-horse.html

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• AprilDJC-

Yep that's him, just imagine standing next to that. For me he was extra huge since I'm so short.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• well nothing awesome has happened to me today... but i remembered a band i liked in highschool called 2gether and have been watching their videos on utube...hilarious
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• That is huge, lol, I liked the ad under his pic for a product that makes you grow taller.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Wow! I bet that was a sight to see...cool!

Did this horse remind you of Clifford?...lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It is funny you mention capybara. The first time I ever saw them was at a zoo that was passing them off as "bear cubs". LOL.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2009