hm, what do you guys think?

So, for the past week or so I've been waking up with horrible abdominal cramps. It feels like the kind of cramps you get right before a really heavy period. When I get these cramps I get really nauseous, throw up sometimes and occasionally diarrhea but not always. The cramping comes and goes throughout most of the day...I haven't noticed a pattern but I know that they hit really bad and I double over for a minute or so and then I just feel a dull ache in my abdomen until the cramping returns.

I have just felt overall icky. Today I felt sharp pains up inside me too...felt like something was splitting but I cannot quite figure out what part of my body was hurting...it was just way up inside of me (never felt pain there) and I felt quite a bit of pressure. I felt like something was going to bust out of me all day.

I'm 32 weeks...what could be going on? (it's my first pregnancy and I don't know much about this kind of stuff!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe braxton hicks or round ligament pain?!!! good luck wish i was mroe helpful if your concerned you could always call ur ob and ask them for some advise!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• You could just be gassy and even though you poop, you could still be a little backed up. Take frequent baths and drink lots of water. That's what the OB will say. Also, get into doggy style position once in a while and just let your belly hang to relieve some of the pressure.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009