• In the Spotlight:

normal??

This is TMI but im sorry. is it normal to have light brown urnie? and like puke green poop? again sorry for the TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, during pregnancy your body undergoes many changes. The brown urine may be a sign of dehydration, drink a lot of water and see if it changes. The bowel color can change from hormones of pregnancy and/or prenatal vitamins. Nothing to worry about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My prenatal vitamins made my pee Mt. Dew green. When I didn't take them it was brownish. My doctor said it was normal, just hormones making everything messed up.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i notice this i started to eat i mean allot of APPLES AND MY POOP TURNED SUCH A WEIRd color i was so confused lol but i guess it should get better ! i rather poop allot more now than in the beginning when i was so constipated it sucked im currently 10 weeks 4 days now number 3!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• You definately need to drink more water. Your urine shoudl be straw colored at it's darkest.

Poop can turn funny colors depending on what you eat. I wouldn't worry about that unless it continues for a long time.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• the green poop is usually just bile in your poop. that's normal even when not pregnant. you def need to drink more water if your urine is darker than usually.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009