My brother has gotten married about a year ago and he's starting to complain about his wife,that means?

He told my daughter today,see this is why you don't get married..is there hope for this marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he changed his mind about the engagement party because she's completely disrespectful and bitchy! Usually guys put up with something for a REALLY long time before they complain about it. By the time they do, they are sometimes ready to move on. Quite frankly, with her lack of respect, I wouldn't blame him.
    I would be concerned about how he's complaining to your daughter. I don't know how old she is, but the next time my bro said something like that I would say to my daughter in front of him "See this is why it's very important to choose wisely when getting married." You could even talk about what qualities make a good marriage, depending on her age. That might send him a message, too. Good luck!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It's normal. Every marriage goes through this. Who are we to think one way or another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Its hard to say if I dont know what the complaints are about. is it their first time living together, that can always cause issues after u start to see how someone is all day every day
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Sounds like the honeymoon is over! He might have just had a bad day and vented the wrong way.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 12:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• She's sarcastically mean to him,like says your big fat @ss as she explains to him how he wakes up in the morning,gets his big fat @ss out of bed, I heard her say this to him,they were kinda laughing though but I thought it was rude.She has borrowed a bunch of money from him to start her own company and it's not doing good,I know he's mad about lending her the money.She had a big engagement party she has been planning for months and he said he would do it but then changed his mind,I wonder what made him do that,maybe wanted to stay and work to pay off his debt.But he has inherited a bunch of money so you'd think that would of helped their debt,but he was complaining about her today and he recieved his inheritance money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• this sounds like my husband and i on a daily basis... without the inheritance or the business :p

some people express their love in strange ways
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:10 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Maybe he's just in a bad mood. It can't be all candles and roses all the time; life isn't a sappy movie.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 1:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yeah,that hurt my feelings too,when he said that,especially to my daughter!They dated for awhile and I guess she's never been married so she kinda felt obligated,to feel like a 'real' woman.I know I always dreamed about getting married and I felt like I was a nobody without it.I know they married for different reasons,of course they loved eachother.What puzzles me though is that she doesn't take his last name, she goes by her own,like a celebrity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Aug. 2, 2009