Would you go???

So my daughter's father made reservations for the 3 of us to go to this small indoor waterpark at the Holiday Inn. However, today he is acting very different. Like if he was mad at me or something. I tried asking him about it but of course he's not speaking. I'm tired of this on going "silent treatment". I dont know if I should go or not. We aren't together and for various reasons I dont think he wants to be bothered with me but at the same time he always includes me in everything. Will I be hurting myself by going? I try to be strong and play my part to be a good mom to my princess. If I start excluding myself from these trips I dont want her thinking that its my fault that we never got back together. I just feel like I'm giving my daughter false hope. Would you go on the trips?

YUNG_MAMi325

Asked by YUNG_MAMi325 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• How old is your daughter? Maybe you could try explaining this to her so you can stop putting yourself out there like that.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 1:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• She is 4 yrs old. Yeah sometimes I tell her that I'm going to sit this one out and she'll just cry or whine until I tag along. I want her to be happy even if it means Im not but people say that she wont be happy unless I am or something like that. I dont want her to suffer anymore. I love her sooo much!
    YUNG_MAMi325

Answer by YUNG_MAMi325 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would if my lil one was 4. I would also tell the ex that if there is a problem then he should communicate it rather than making the whole situation difficult on everyone.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:26 AM on Aug. 2, 2009