Any Preggo Mommies With Swollen Legs/Feet?

I am 32 weeks pregnant w/ baby # 4, and the other day I looked down to see that I had kankles.....you know swollen from my knees to my ankles. I put my feet up above my heart to bring down the swelling, but not much difference. I also checked my blood pressure and it was normal, so I know that I don't have pre-eclampsia. I have been blessed not to have this before with my other kids ages 5, 4, & 2. Do you have any remedies for bringing down the swelling (other than putting your feet up which you know is next to impossible with toddlers and preschoolers all around)?
Thanks so much in advance!
Amy
www.EnhancingFamilies.com --Helping Moms To Afford To Be Stay At Home Moms

amynic

Asked by amynic at 12:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just because u dont have high blood presure dont me you dont have other syptoms of preclamcia. I was hospitalized at 34 weeks with my son for the same syptoms and my blood presure was perfect
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I've had swollen feet on and off this whole pregnancy.. was really bad in the beginning, and its getting bad near the end here. I too have a toddler running around, but I have put my feet in cold water for like 15 mins and that helps usually.. at least for me. My doctor said its normal
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 1:07 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I had bad kankles when I was pregnant with my daughter 5 years ago. It got to the point where it would hurt. Everything turned out fine with her. I'm 14 wks 1 day with baby #2. So far so good.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 2:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I keep getting swollen ankles but not kankles. My friends mom told me to just elevated my feet and relax. But to make sure I call my doctor. When I told my doctor she wasnt the least bit concerned and at my least appt my blood pressure was up. Now you have me worried about the preclamsia thing. Should I be worried?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2009