If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

If money was no issue? I would love to go back to Spain, we had such an amazing 3 years there. We lived in Moron de La Frontera, about 30 minutes outside Sevilla. They have such a great way of living. So relaxed, and spending quality time with family is their top priority. We loved it. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where ever my DH is.
    Which right now he is stationed in Germany. Hopefully we will be on our way there shortly.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• next to my mom in PROVINDENCE RI :)
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 1:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• New Zealand!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 1:24 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• DH and I were discussing this today. If we were to leave we would go to Israel. It would be nice to be closer to the bulk of DH's family. More than likely, we'll stay here in beautiful Colorado.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:26 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• So jealous of you AprilDJC! I would really like to go to New York and just take in the sights and shows and Ireland would be AWESOME!

~Gigi
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:29 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Hawaii
    Princess_Sarah7

Answer by Princess_Sarah7 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Princess Sarah7, once you go Hawaiian you never go back!! LOL. I used to live there twice, I would love to live there again, but it is SOOOOOOOOOO expensive to live there. I love this post because it is about dreaming.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:06 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Oh when you mentioned Hawaii it brings me back to our time in Guam. It's like a little piece of Heaven there lol! Almost as beautiful as hawaii, but a lot less populated, more like a fantasy tropical island lol. Check out the pics:

http://www.visitguam.org/PhotoGallery/Default.aspx

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would love to live in Hawaii. We've visited twice and love it. The people are great, the climate, the music and dancing. The only thing I'd worry about is tsunami, but there may be places that are safe from those. I'd love to even go back for a visit. Maybe next year.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Greece! I dream of retiring to a Greek island. {sigh}
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 9:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009