Do you dye your hair?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm a natural blonde but I went to a salon and had pink streaks put in.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 1:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yes...And?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• And nothing. I am dying my hair for the first time in a long time as we speak. Just wondering if you have any advice for me. I did my daughters in crimson chunks tonight. It looks cute. I hope mine turns out. Champangne. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Well, hmm. Not sure if I like this. To the outsider, it probably doesn't look much different. It took a lot of the natural redness out of my hair. (Strawberry blond naturally). But it took away the gray and it seems much healthier. That I like. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It only SEEMS healthier. Chemical color isn't good for your hair, LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Isn't that what I said? Seems? My hair is very healthy except it needs the ends trimmed. It is shinier with the color on though.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I dye my hair ever so often. Id say about 3xs a year, maybe. Not too much. I usually just dye it black. Unless im doing some crazy weird color. Haha
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• OP Man why are these posters getting all snappy over such a simple question? You'd think you'd asked if they breast fed or something haha I haven't dyed my hair in about two years. I just can't seem to keep up with the color! I'm lucky enough to not have any grey yet...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i just dyed my hair a couple days ago...ive been noticing more and more grey..so i thought it was time to cover that up..and im only 26 :( i dyed it so close to my natural colour tho, only a few ppl have noticed...i dooooooooo plan on getting some purple streaks put in it tho...one day!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009