is it just me or...

do you find the "fee credit report.com" commercials catchy? and find yourself singing along? i dont like the recent one where theyre on the roller coaster..lol

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yah, my daughters and I sing it all the time. I just read in a magazine that the lead singer does not sing himself. He sure is cute!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my fav is the one where their "driving off the lot in a used sub compact! F-R-E-E that spells free, credit report .com saved me saw their adds on my tv, thought about going but was too lazy now instead of looking fly and rollin' phat, my legs are sticking to the vynle and my possys getting laughed at!" lol I didnt even look that up lol they are really catchy
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I definitely do. I love those commercials.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 1:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my ds runs into the room when he hears it and now dd crawls in and they both dance
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 2:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• how cute!!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• That is a cute commercial. He doesn't sing it himself? I am surprised. Good commercial even so. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:25 AM on Aug. 2, 2009