what vehicle would u reccomend to fit 3 carseats?

prefer suv, jeep, truck, etc... not a mini van.
DH is 6ft5 so a traditional car is not practical because to put the drivers seat ALL the way back screws up most cars seats and also DH's head will generally touch the roof in a standard car

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:52 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Girlfriend! You dont need a car! YOU NEED A SHOT! 3 car seats! how do you do it!? lol JK

I would suggest a Tahoe or a Suburban they are safe as well as durable, reliable and they have tons of extra space for kiddos!

bow down

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Something with a 3rd row. We have 3 little ones and have a new Nissan Pathfinder and truly love it. The Nissan Armada also is 3rd row and a bit bigger. What else, Toyota Sequia, Mazda CX9, Infiniti QX56, Ford Expedition, Ford Taurus X, Ford Flex. Hope that helps.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• either a van or SUV of your choice.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'd still recommend a minivan cause I think you'd fine it's sooo much easier to get the kids in and out with the sliding doors and everything, but if you're deadset against it, you could consider the honda pilot. It's a really good SUV and it has the 3rd row seating. So does the toyota highlander too. I think these get much better gas mileage than those huge monster suv's too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I have a Nissan Armada and it is VERY spacious. The center row will fit three large car seats all the way across but it also has a third row. My Husband is 6'2" and he is comfy in the drivers seat. You seriously would not believe how much space the Armada has. I LOVE it. Downside though it LOVES gas. Seriously we get like 13 mpg in the City and about 17 on the highway.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• All of those suv's with the third row seats are laughable unless it is a large suv. The smaller suv's with third row seating, the seats are mere decoration they are not for real use. I looked at the Volvo, Pilot, Durango and Explorer all of their third row seats were NOT for anybody over 2 feet tall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2009