so i was taking a walk around this lake and I couldnt help but laugh in their face

So did hubby

when I saw this couple pushing around a this dog in a stroller.

not a cute dog stroller, an old broken down light weight toddler stroller, which the dog kind of struggled to stay on.

hahahaaha Would you have laughed...its one of those times where I was shocked and I didnt have any warning and I just started laughing, and actually reeped some bad karma because I ended up choking on my water...LOL

what made it even more funnier is the boyfriend looked so miserable like he wanted to be with his girlfriend but the whole dog thing was just too much and he caught me laughing, which im sure made it worse

so would you have laughed? Or thought it was cute

Also when is one time u laughed on first reaction, being caught off guard

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's one of those things that I would have had to laugh at - I wouldn't have been able to help it!
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 1:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would have laughed too!!! I live in an ocean town and we once say a little dog in an actual dog stroller that had mesh netting built into it to contain the dog!!!

we've pulled our old dogs around in wagons on walks. maybe those people didn't have wagon and just wanted fresh air!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i dont think i would have LAUGHED per se, but i would have thought it was very weird. then again, i didnt see it :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:02 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I would have laughed at the cuteness and the fact that it was an old used stroller and the dog was probably enjoying the ride but having a hard time staying on. lol
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• why, Why, WHY does a DOG need a STROLLER??? Dogs are MADE to walk outside!!! That's what they do! Poor dog probably had clothes on too. DOGS ARE NOT PEOPLE. IF YOU WANT A LITTLE PERSON TO DRESS UP AND PUSH IN A STROLLER HAVE A BABY!!!

To answer you OP, I certainly would have (at least) laughed.

Poor dog.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 2:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Wait a minute....was it possible that the dog had a physical condition that prevented it from walking very far? There are many dogs who get hit by vehicles and lose the use of their legs so they have to be carried for their walks in order to go pee and poopl. Arthritis is a big problem with dogs from being able to walk without pain.
    I'm sure it looked funny, but knowing about the tragedies of animals and the love their human owners have for them, I would have wondered about their health before laughing.
    Just a little insight and my opinion.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 AM on Aug. 2, 2009