are you?

a stay at home mom? what do you do to keep from being bored? like when baby is sleeping and no housework(ha,yeah right, theres always housework)? i think thats the hardest thing about being a SAHM, is adjusting to the boredom.

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a SAHM and make custom TuTu's and accessories for babies, toddlers and girls. I started right after I finally got to stay home because I was bored. I also joined a Mommy and Me group. We go on play dates, meet for coffee or the mall. With 3 little ones I am always busy and there's never enough time in the day but I like it that way....always on the go.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:27 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I get on cafemom!! haha

I scrapbook a lot and spend a lot of time texting and talking to my husband on the phone. (he's a truck driver so he's gone a lot)
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:27 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I play some online games once in a while, when the kids are sleeping. Usually I am up to my ears in laundry and dishes, and when I am not catering to the kids I try to read a book, or I come online, usually cafemom, to try and chat with other adults. LOL
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Hm well if the never-ending house work is actually done, and the kids are otherwise occupied, i"m here on cafemom or facebook lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am a SAHGM :) and a full time college student. I stay busy by keeping the house clean, doing the laundry, cooking meals, taking care of our dog, running errands, going to doctor's appointments, and studying for my CCA exam whenever I get the opportunity. I wish I did have a job so I could get some rest...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• take a nap!!! :)
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 9:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009