My daughter refuses to keep her diaper on at night which means she wakes up in the middle of the night cold and wet from peeing in bed, I have tried pull ups and those dont work any ideas?

trumomluv1

Asked by trumomluv1 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you put her to bed in JUST a diaper? Maybe you should try clothes if your not, like a onesie or pj pants or shorts????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Put her in a sleeper & put it on backwards so she can't get into it. Even in this hot weather, they make those light cotton sleepers. Or put her in a onesie that snaps at the bottom. I've even heard a few moms say they put duck tape over the diaper fasteners & it works wonders.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 3:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Put the diaper on backwards and duck tape the tabs :)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• You could pin her shirt to her pants.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 8:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• DUCTAPE
    JamieShay

Answer by JamieShay at 9:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• u dont say how old ur dd is i would try thoes rubber pants or a crib pad that she can sleep on so when she wakes up all u have to do is make her dry again
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:58 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• put under wear over the diaper i had to do this with my son
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• We used duct tape as well, I know a lot of people have.
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 10:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I feel your pain. I have 2 year old twin boys who refuse to keep their diapers on at naps and bedtime. I've tried everything that's been mentioned here, plus some. The only way that I've found to keep their diapers on is duct tape, but it has to be wrapped around their diapers at least twice and the end at the back of their diapers. Sometimes they can still get out of it, but the duct tape has slowed them down.
    MamaCeleste0722

Answer by MamaCeleste0722 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• IS YOUR CHILD POTTY TRAIN OR IN THE PROCESS?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009