• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever wanted to kiss a woman so passionately and hoped it leads to more?

I work with this woman and although I have a BF, I just long to see her. I want to touch her any chance I get. I play with her hair a lot and she moans when I do it. If I am sitting at my desk and she stands next to me because she is tall her crotch is right in my face and I just want to put my face on it. What is happening to me. I think if we did it I would get it out of my system. I am so smitten with her. I so badly want to feel her long hair in between my thighs. I am not gay! I just have this curiusity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! I think I just got turned on! lol, sorry but this sounds like a Red Shoe Diary story. I don't know what to tell you, talk to her and see if she feels the same or better yet talk to your boyfriend.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Do you feel better now that you got that out???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• well I cant say that I have had this problem lol but there is nothing wrong with letting your feelings out! If you want her, go for it! More power to you that you can admit this!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Or take her over to your house with your boyfriend and let him watch! It might turn him on! (If he is a normal red-blooded man it will lol)

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:41 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Nope, never had that feeling before. Perhaps it is the taboo of it that is geting you into a frenzy. I mean knowing that you have a bf and that you are in a monogamous relationship plus the idea of being with this woman could be what is attracting you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think you should have sex with her. But be aware...you will cum really fast if she is turning you on this much. And...you may be a lesbian. Try it out...you may really like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• What if I did not have a BF? I just want her so bad! As I write this I am just aching for her. We are chatting on Myspace and I look at her pictuers all of the time. I literally ache down there for her. She is asking me to go over right now. BF is at home with his buddies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• where the hell are your kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Go over there!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• what would your bf think of this? Would he be into it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Aug. 2, 2009