help with ideas?

I want a tattoo.. with either the sign for capricorn, and or a Triquetra. Any ideas how to put this together?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 2:39 AM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love it HD!  It's beautiful.  I have my family's zodiac glyphs tattooed on my lower back.

Upper left is Virgo for me (an earth element), upper right is Capricorn for my dh (earth again), lower left is Pisces for my youngest dd (water element) and lower right is Sagittarius for my older dd (fire element).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:23 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Hmm I would say do a triquetra with the sign of the capricorn in the center circle for it. Unless of course you are going for the simple triquetra in which case I would use the ram as the background with a triquetra in darker ink standing out against it.
    I'm a Capricorn too!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/astrology.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Get over it anon!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God." -Deuteronomy 18:10-13\

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/astrology_is_satanic.htm
    Pretty much that means if you a Christantan you shouldn't follow Astrology. Sorry if you didnt want that info
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• She isn't, can we move on?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• guess I need to hit the keyboard again haha

HD I dont even know what a triquetra is but hope it looks good. Can I encourage you to be wise where you put it? You will age :-) I think you know what I mean.
    I have considered a tattoo but too chicken haha if I ever did it would be small and in a place where it can be hidden if need be sin I will age lol and it would be something Christian !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• One more post anon, and I will view it as a personal attack and report it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• lol, shan, doing it on my ankle. lol, that way the age won't bother it so much. Thought that part threw at least lol :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:44 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Put the triquetra in in the back in black and white, and the capricorn symbol centered in front of it in color and shaded. If it's lined up and scaled just right, the lines from the center of the Cap can line up with part of the Triquetra

http://silverbloodindreams.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/symbol-capricorn.jpg

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:45 AM on Aug. 2, 2009